Monday, August 17, 2015

Hey dad, sorry the internet connection has been dozn in all of lomé for the past few days. which is really kind of weird. But everything is going well. Im doing my office work, and doing the same thing.
Thanks for the spiritual thought, I have seen a lot of blessings. Back home obviously its reassuring to know that everyone is safe. You and mom have been traveling a lot, and you have been safe. And i am really thankful for that. A lot of my nephews and nieces have been born, that is also a huge blessing. Just safety in general. Mine included. 
All of the people I have met, that have helped my testimony grow and countless other things that they have done for me. I can say that It has been a huge blessing in my life. I dont regret it at all.
Its sad, because ze have an elder in our apartment right now who is being sent home. President morin thought he should finish his mission in france, but the area presidency and missionary department said to send him home. Its really sad. and we are taking him to benin today. He leaves tomorrow.
But how are you guys doing? I hope everything is going well, and that things have calmed down at the house a little bit. I hope maeva and the kids got to saudi arabia safely.
How are you diong on your study of jesus the christ? haha, ive taken a little break since i dont have time to read it. but it really is great, and i hope to finish it by the end of my mission.
Transfers are coming up this week... oh boy. its going to be a pretty big transfer I think. but we shall see.
thanks for all that you do dad, i love you,
alex
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment